NUSA Operational Hour
A La Carte Sharing Menu
or Degustation Set Menu
Wednesday – Sunday
11.00 am – 23.00 pm
last order for set menu 8.30 pm
last order for a la carte 9.30 pm
Monday – Tuesday
Group Booking | Banquet | Events •
How do I make reservation?
– Reservation can be made online through reservation page, email or direct contact.
How far in advance can I make reservation?
– Reservation need to be made 2 days in advance.
What about group booking of 11 or more?
– For group booking of 11 or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do I have to do booking fee in advance?
– As we need need the table booking to be blocked.
How long does it take to eat at NUSA Indonesian Gastronomy?
– Our 5 course menu usually take 1,5 – 2 hours to enjoy.
Do you serve alcohol?
– Due to the traditional flavor cuisine, we serve fermented drinks.
Thus you are welcome to bring your own wine.
What about vegetarian or food allergies?
– We are able to prepare vegetarian menu & food allergies.
Please do leave us a note for your inquiries upon making the reservation.